A controller for overlays, VODs and data on competitive gaming streams.
Overlays can change based on the
tournament, game, event or scene.
- Quick start template
- Full customization
- Automatically split up VODs into sets on Twitch
- Export sets to YouTube and publish in the correct order
- Titles and descriptions can be automatically generated in any format
Control your stream from your mobile phone.
- Have the Streameta Controller open on any number of computers and phones simultaneously
- They stay in sync automatically
Tailored controls for each event. Support for many games and esports.
- Crew battles
- Tag teams
Map picks and bans
- For players to use
- Shows on stream
Customizable scene buttons
See your scenes at a glance
- Scene collections
- Add multiple sources
- Customizable shortcut keys
Capable of simple and powerful custom commands
- The current tournament bracket
- The location of the current tournament
- The Twitter of every player and commentator
- Compact views for small screens
- Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android
- Works in all major web browsers
- Connects to OBS through the websocket plugin